Week 12 July 13th
The last week of term! You have worked incredibly hard. I am very proud of you. It has been great you have kept in touch with me. I look forward to seeing you next Thursday when you will have a lovely couple of hours in your new class.
There is no set timetable and work this week. You may not have completed all the work from previous weeks - I think I've set plenty! Here are a list of the other activities you might like to enjoy to help get you ready for year 6:
1. Make sure you are secure on your timetables up to 12x12. Use the 120 question test from last week to test yourself.
2. There is 'Hit the Button' (practice of all areas), TTRockStars and MyMaths - there are lots of games etc to play.
3. https://corbettmathsprimary.com/5-a-day/ has been an excellent source of practice of maths topics.
4. http://happysoft.org.uk/countdown/numgame.php for the countdown game.
5. Reading, handwriting and spelling - https://www.ictgames.com/mobilePage/lcwc/index.html
6. Look at a picture from https://www.pobble365.com/ and complete the exercise set.
Enjoy your week